Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fake Kanken vs Authentic Kanken

I've moved this blog post to this new blog account !!
which I privatized my old account :P



Fjallraven KanKen, so simple but cute, and also VERY EXPENSIVE
I am sure many people who never spend money on bag will check the price from online market before you buy the real one from retail store, Like me :D



So I bought a Kanken Bag Online from China months ago, and he claimed that it's 100% authentic.

It's only around S$30
I knew it was fake Kanken but I really like Kanken bag,
a lot.



from the pictures they provided, it looked so real but when I received it,

I was like WTF



I received a Kanken with shiny straps





IT LOOKED SUPER FAKE but i still used it until now anyway. And so I decided to buy a real one on my birthday !!


TADAAA old fake Kanken and NEW AUTHENTIC KANKEN !!
Sorry for the old and dirty fake Kanken picture as I have been using it for months



It costed me S$129. I bought it at Cineleisure.





And I decided to do a blog post about what's the difference between 30 dollars Kanken and 129 dollars'

The most important part is the LOGO !!!
The fake one is like a faded pink and the real one is a darker red in colour <3


from the pic you can see the texture of the bag also different.





You can see from the real one, If you look at it from the other angle, the logo will be darker, 
and in a dim light situation the logo will actually glow






Next, button




The fake one looks like a weak fox while the real one look so fierce xD


Here comes the straps



The real one is actually non-shiny and looks like many small 'H's.









Some people asked why I don't just use the fake one instead of buying the real one, hmmm... there are many Kanken inspired bag out there but not with the kanken logo
if I really don't care the 'Fjallraven KanKen' on my bag I will just buy the inspired one, right? :P








I am happy that I finally get it ! :D and hope it will last longer than I thought -.- because for me, it's damn expensive.



129 x 3 = ...............




6 comments:

  1. yass i just purchased mine too, in love with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. your review is exactly the same as another user on another website from 2016 you shouldn't copy exactly someone else's response. http://www.kanken2017.com/how-to-spot-fake-fjallraven-kanken-authentic-vs-fake/

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SO MUCH! This has helped me figure out if mine was fake, which it is. I've been trying forever! It was so perfect and had all the details exactly right: the logo was perfect, the zips were right, the buttons were okay, it was only the straps which were a little glossy. But it definitely has the v formation on them, so it's definitely fake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you in a financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
    We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers
    worldwide,Tho card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000
    spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.

    YOU CAN ALSO MAKE BINARY INVESTMENTS WITH LITTLE AS $500 AND GET $10,000 JUST IN SEVEN DAYS

    **WHAT WE OFFER**

    *1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER*
    *2)BANKS LOGINS*
    *3)BANKS TRANSFERS*
    *4)CRYPTO CURRENCY MINNING*
    *5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS*
    *6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS*
    *7)WALMART TRANSFERS*
    *8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS*
    *9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD*
    *10)BANK HACKING*
    **email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com *
    **you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment *
    *+1(539) 888-2243*
    **BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND FAKE HACKERS IMPERSONATING US BUT THEY ARE NOT
    FROM *
    *US CONTACT US ONLY VIA THIS CONTACT **
    *WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT...........

    2020 FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..*

    IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED

    ReplyDelete
  5. email: visacreditcardsolution@gmail.comGET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
    **We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers
    worldwide,the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000
    spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.**

    **WHAT WE OFFER**

    *1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER*
    *2)BANKS LOGINS*
    *3)BANKS TRANSFERS*
    *4)CRYPTO CURRENCY MINNING*
    *5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS*
    *6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS*
    *7)WALMART TRANSFERS*
    *8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS*
    *9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD*
    *10)BANK HACKING*

    ReplyDelete